Google Adwords conversion ID
Use Google AdWords to implement paid search and display ad campaigns to accelerate your ticket sales. Track performance by integrating the conversion code with your Big Tickets event pages.
To set up your Google AdWords integration with Big Tickets, please follow the instructions below.
Add Google AdWords Conversion to your Big Tickets account
Step 1: Create a Google Adwords account
Click here to create an account, if you don't already have one.
Step 2: Create a Google AdWords conversion pixel
Create a new AdWords conversion pixel to track which ads, keywords, and campaigns are contributing to your ticket sales. Sign in to Google Adwords to get started.
- Click Tools and then select Conversions
- Select +Conversion
- Select Website
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the following fields: Name (use "Ticket Sales"), Value, Count, Conversion windows, Category, and Include in Conversions
- Click Save and Continue
Step 3: Copy your Conversion ID
Copy only your Conversion ID from the text box as shown below:
Step 4: Add Conversion ID to your event pages
- Go to My Events > Manage Events and select the event name to edit.
- Go to Social & Integrations tab.
- Add your pixels and hit Save Event to save before exiting.