Twitter Ads remarketing
Use Twitter Remarketing to show ads to users on Twitter who have already visited your event pages. To set up your Twitter Remarketing integration with Big Tickets, please follow the instructions below.
Connect Twitter Remarketing to your Big Tickets account
1. Create a Twitter Ads account. If you don't already have one you can create one here.
2. Create a new Twitter Remarketing tracking code.
Sign in to Twitter Ads to get started.
- Click Tools and then select Conversion Tracking
- Select create new website tag
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In the name field, enter "Ticket Sales"
- Select the type of conversion this tag will track: Purchase
- Important: You must activate the option to create a tailored audience for remarketing
- The default values for Conversion Settings are acceptable to use, but we recommend using 30 days for each
- Select Save tag and generate code snippet
3. Copy your Twitter Remarketing ID.
Copy your Remarketing ID from the text box as shown from the highlighted box below:
4. Add your Remarketing ID to your event pages.
Go to My Events > Manage Events and click on your event name to edit. Go to Social & Integrations tab > Add your pixels > click Save Event.