Get started with Big Tickets
Your new account and first event have been set up. What's next? Follow the steps below to start selling tickets!
Click here to watch a short intro video to the Big Tickets platform.
Step 1: Add event details
1. Go to My Events > Manage Events  and click on the event name to edit .
Step 2: Review and publish your event
1. Review your event link. Go to My Events > Event Links and click the link to Buy Tickets.
2. Make a test purchase. This allows you to experience the purchase process from start to finish.
3. Publish your event to make it searchable on bigtickets.com and search engines like Google. Go to My Events > Manage Events and hit Publish.
Anyone with your event link can view it -- even if the event isn't published yet. So make sure you set a start date for ticket sales.
Step 3: Sell Tickets
Now that you're ready to sell tickets, it's time to get to the business of actually selling! Follow the tips below to make your event link easier to find.
Create a Facebook event and link ticket sales
Create a Facebook event and add your Buy Tickets link.
1. Log into Facebook and click on the option to Edit Your Event.
2. Insert Buy Tickets link into the Ticket URL field and save.
Step 4: Market your event
Submit to Eventful
Eventful is an online calendar and events discovery website that allows users to search for and track upcoming events in their area. With over 22 million registered users, Eventful is a great place to post your event and boost visibility. Follow these steps to submit your event.
Track, target and convert attendees
We’ve integrated with some great platforms to make it easier than ever to do remarketing for your events. With connections to powerful platforms like AdRoll, Google Adwords, Facebook, and Twitter we’ve opened up a new playbook for event marketing. Big Tickets integrates with the following platforms: