Set up event payment details
Bank Account Setup
Event payments should be initiated the Monday after your event is completed via ACH bank transfer. We've provided steps below to set up and edit bank accounts and payment amounts.
1. Login to your account and navigate to your profile at the top right. Select the dropdown and click on Manage Payments
2. Select the Bank Setup tab and click the "New Connection" button to add each new bank account
3. Follow the steps for adding a new bank account below
Always provide a unique nickname for your different accounts so you know exactly which bank account you're choosing to payout.
Setting Up Payouts
Big Tickets offers payouts to different bank accounts based on the percentage of ticket revenue by an event. Please follow the steps below to set up payout percentages to different bank accounts.
1. Select the Bank Payouts tab
- Select Transfer Authorization For Account (this is the sub-account you want to authorize a payout for)
- Then select Transfer Authorization For Event
- Then select Deposit To Bank Account (make sure you've already set up your different bank accounts under the Bank Setup tab)
- Then select Deposit Percent, you'll choose 100% in most cases, but there may be a time where you want funds split to different accounts like 50/50 or 70/30.
2. Select "Authorize Payout" and upon loading, you'll see your payout option appear under Bank Payout Authorizations.
ACH transfers will be delayed (1) business day due to the following bank holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and Christmas Day.