Can a promo code be used for more than one event?
Yes! Account administrators can enable Account Promo Codes to create a promo code that can be used on across multiple events.
Step 1: Enable account promo codes
Step 2: Add promo code(s)
2. Fill in details about your promo code(s), including:
- Promotion Code - This is the name for your promo code.
- Total Quantity -The total number of times the promo code can be used. Set the quantity to -1 to allow the promo code to be used an unlimited number of times.
- Start Date / End Date - Limit when the promo code can be used by setting the start and end dates.
- Discount Type / Amount - Set the discount type (percentage or dollar amount) and discount amount.
- Notes - Add an optional note (for your records only).
3. Select which events and ticket types your promo code(s) will apply to. Click Add Promotion to save.